Refer to the exhibit. The link between the CTRL and BR_1 routers is configured as shown in the exhibit. Why are the routers unable to establish a PPP session?
- The clock rate must be 56000.
- The usernames are misconfigured.
- The IP addresses are on different subnets.
- The clock rate is configured on the wrong end of the link.
- The CHAP passwords must be different on the two routers.
- Interface serial 0/0/0 on CTRL must connect to interface serial 0/0/1 on BR_1.
More Questions: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Final Exam