Refer to the exhibit. To provide better customer service, the network management decides to implement a new server farm, which is located in a data center. Which two technology implementations will address the requirements for strict security policies to prevent unauthorized access to the server farm? (Choose two.)
- Install firewalls and IDS capabilities on the network.
- Apply ACLs to permit only inbound TCP traffic to the servers.
- Apply filters that permit traffic only to required ports on the servers.
- Configure a flexible IP addressing structure that allocates a single subnet per VLAN.
- Configure a fast-converging routing protocol with authentication at the core layer.
- Create a management VLAN and provide access to the data center devices through Telnet.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Final Exam