Refer to the exhibit. Users are complaining that they are unable to access the web server that is located at 172.16.1.101. Based on the partial syslog output that is exhibited, what is causing this problem?
- The web server is denying the client request.
- There is no logical path from the client to the webserver location.
- A Java applet reset option is configured on the zone-based policy firewall.
- The zone-based policy firewall has been configured to block all HTTP traffic to the server location.
- The classic IOS firewall has not been properly configured to allow HTTP traffic in response to an internal request.