Refer to the exhibit. Users are complaining that they are unable to connect to resources outside of their corporate network during peak hours. What action should the administrator take tocorrect this problem?
- Remove the ACL because it is blocking connections.
- Change the FastEthernet 0/1 interface to an inside NAT interface.
- Disable CEF because it is sending packets to the CPU for processing.
- Disable static NAT because it is interfering with the dynamic translations.
- Increase the size of the NAT pool to provide more IP addresses for translation.