Refer to the exhibit. What is the effect of setting the security mode to WEP on the Linksys integrated router?
- WEP identifies the wireless LAN.
- WEP allows the access point to inform clients of its presence.
- WEP translates IP addresses into easy-to-remember domain names.
- WEP encrypts data between the wireless client and the access point.
- WEP translates an internal address or group of addresses into an outside, public address.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 3: ESwitching Final Exam