Refer to the exhibit. What is true of this mobile device screen?
- Tapping and holding the arrow at the bottom left will display the Home screen.
- Text messages, news, photos and other content can be displayed in the different tiles.
- Icons and buttons are used to represent the different apps on the phone.
- Unpinning an app from this view will uninstall the app from the phone.
- Tile sizes depend on the size of the app.
Explanation: The Windows Phone interface uses tiles to represent apps. Tiles are rectangular areas of a screen that identify the app and may also contain active content such as text messages, news feeds, and photos.
More Questions: Final Exam – Composite (Chapters 1-14)