Refer to the exhibit. What problem is associated with the the addressing scheme of the network?
- The WAN links need IP addresses from a different major network.
- The R1 LAN is incorrect because subnet zero cannot be used with VLSM.
- The WAN link IP address that connects R1 to R3 has an incorrect mask.
- The R1 to R3 and R1 to R2 WAN links have IP addresses that overlap.
- The WAN IP address that connects R1 to R2 overlaps with the R3 LAN IP addresses.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Final Exam