Refer to the exhibit. What two statements can be concluded from the information that is shown in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- All ports that are listed in the exhibit are access ports.
- ARP requests from Host1 will be forwarded to Host2.
- Attaching Host1 to port 3 will automatically allow communication between both hosts.
- The default gateway for each host must be changed to 192.168.3.250/28 to allow communication between both hosts.
- A router connected to the switch is needed to forward traffic between the hosts.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 3: DRSEnt Chapter 3 Exam