- SW2 will get a port blocked.
- SW4 will get a port blocked.
- SW1 will become the root bridge.
- SW4 will become the root bridge.
- SW2 will become the root bridge.
- SW3 will become the root bridge.
Explanation: The spanning-tree root bridge election process determines which switch becomes root bridge based first on the lowest priority number and then by lowest MAC address. Because all of the switches have the same priority value, SW3 becomes the root bridge based on lowest MAC address. To determine which ports are blocking or forwarding, first determine which ports become the root port on each switch. Then determine which port becomes the designated port for each link.