Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements correctly describe the benefits of the network access layer design that is shown? (Choose two.)
- If host A sends a broadcast message, only hosts in VLAN10 receive the broadcast frame.
- If host A attempts to transmit data at the same time as another host, only hosts in VLAN10 are affected by the collision.
- Segmenting all voice traffic on a separate VLAN facilitates the implementation of QoS.
- VLANs improve network performance by facilitating the use of route summarization.
- VLANs at the access layer help guarantee network availability by facilitating load balancing.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Chapter 1 Exam