Refer to the exhibit. Wireless network users are complaining aboutperformance issues, especially when using Voice over WLAN. Based on the output that is shown, what could be the problem?
- QoS is not supported in Lightweight mode.
- The trunk between R1 and SW1 does not support QoS.
- SW1 is resetting the DSCP values supplied by the Lightweight AP.
- The Wireless LAN Controller has not been configuredto support voice traffic.
- QoS has not been enabled between the Lightweight APand the Wireless LAN Controller.