Select three statements that correctly describe how DHCP services may be provided. (Choose three.)
- An integrated router can act as both DHCP server and DHCP client.
- A home PC using a static IP address obtained that address from a DHCP server.
- Most home network integrated routers receive an IP configuration directly from their ISP.
- A variety of devices can act as DHCP servers, as long as they run DHCP service software.
- An integrated router provides IP configurations for most ISPs.
- A home PC is required by standards to obtain an IP address and default gateway from a DHCP server (usually the ISP).
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 1: DHomeSB Final Exam