Under which two occasions should an administrator disable DTP while managing a local area network? (Choose two.)
- when connecting a Cisco switch to a non-Cisco switch
- when a neighbor switch uses a DTP mode of dynamic auto
- when a neighbor switch uses a DTP mode of dynamic desirable
- on links that should not be trunking
- on links that should dynamically attempt trunking
Explanation: Cisco best practice recommends disabling DTP on links where trunking is not intended and when a Cisco switch is connected to a non-Cisco switch. DTP is required for dynamic trunk negotiation.