Users at a branch office are complaining that they are unable to connect to resources at the head office. The network administrator issues the show ip routecommand and verifies that the correct next hop IP address and egress interface are listed. What should the administrator do next?
- Verify that CEF is running on the router.
- Verify the Layer 3 to Layer 2 mappings.
- Verify end-to-end connectivity via the use of the pingcommand.
- Verify that the information in the CEF FIB is correct.
- Verify that the interface is active and participating in the routing process.