What are some of the advantages of using a link-state routing protocol instead of a distance vector routing protocol? (Choose two.)
- The topology database eliminates the need for a routing table.
- Frequent periodic updates are sent to minimize the number of incorrect routes in the topological database.
- Routers have direct knowledge of all links in the network and how they are connected.
- After the inital LSA flooding, they generally require less bandwidth to communicate changes in a topology.
- Link-state protocols require less router processor power than distance vector protocols.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 2: ERouting Chapter 10 Exam Answers
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 3: DRSEnt Chapter 6 Exam