- The customer router CHAP username and password are independent of what is configured on the ISP router.
- An MTU size of 1492 bytes is configured on the Ethernet interface.
- The Ethernet interface does not have an IP address.
- The PPP configuration is on the dialer interface.
- The dialer pool command is applied to the Ethernet interface to link it to the dialer interface.
Explanation: PPP, CHAP, an IP address, the dialer pool number, and the MTU size are all configured on the dialer interface. The customer router CHAP username and password must match what is configured the ISP router. The pppoe-client command, not the dialer pool command, is applied to the Ethernet interface to link it to the dialer interface.
More Questions: CCNA 4 Chapter 3 Exam Answers