What are two characteristics of the best-effort QoS model? (Choose two.)
- It allows end hosts to signal their QoS needs to the network.
- It uses a connection-oriented approach with QoS.
- It provides preferential treatment for voice packets.
- It does not provide a delivery guarantee for packets.
- It treats all network packets in the same way.
Explanation: The best-effort QoS model provides no guarantees and it is commonly used on the Internet. The best-effort QoS model treats all network packets in the same way.