What are two data storage problems with big data? (Choose two.)
- data management
- increased maintenance cost
- unstructured data
- application performance
- loss of predictive analysis
Explanation: There are at least five data storage problems with big data:
- Management – the existence of thousands of data management tools are available but with very few data-sharing standards.
- Security – Authentication, access, and accounting is difficult to ensure.
- Unstructured Data – Unstructured data is difficult to search and analyze.
- Input and Output – Large projects that produce extremely large data sets tax storage solutions with the amount of I/O requests that they make.
- The WAN – As more storage moves to the cloud, larger levels of strain is placed on WAN links.