What are two differences between SNMP and NETCONF? (Choose two.)
- SNMP runs over TCP, whereas NETCONF runs over UDP.
- SNMP uses object identifiers (OIDs) to describe resources, whereas NETCONF uses paths.
- SNMP cannot distinguish between configuration data and operational data, whereas NETCONF can.
- SNMP can collect device status but cannot make configuration changes, whereas NETCONF can make configuration changes.
- SNMP uses JSON to encode data, whereas NETCONF uses XML.
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Final Exam Answers