What are two differences between the Cisco IOS 12 and IOS 15 versions? (Choose two.)
- Every Cisco ISR G2 platform router includes a universal image in the IOS 12 versions, but not the IOS 15 versions.
- The IOS version 15 license key is unique to each device, whereas the IOS version 12 license key is not device specific.
- The IOS 12 version has two trains that occur simultaneously, whereas the IOS 15 version still has two trains, but the versions occur in a single sequential order.
- The IOS 12 version has commands that are not available in the 15 version.
- IOS version 12.4(20)T1 is a mainline release, whereas IOS version 15.1(1)T1 is a new feature release.
More Questions: CCNA 3 Final Exam Answers