What are two features of a link-state routing protocol? (Choose two.)
- Routers send periodic updates only to neighboring routers.
- Routers send triggered updates in response to a change.
- Routers create a topology of the network by using information from other routers.
- The database information for each router is obtained from the same source.
- Paths are chosen based on the lowest number of hops to the designated router.
More Questions: CCNA 2 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Final Exam Answers
Please login or Register to submit your answer