What are two features to consider when creating a named ACL? (Choose two.)
- Use alphanumeric characters if needed.
- Use special characters, such as ! or * to show the importance of the ACL.
- Modify the ACL using a text editor.
- Be descriptive when creating the ACL name.
- Use a space for ease of reading to separate the name from the description
Explanation: The following summarizes the rules to follow for named ACLs:
- Assign a name to identify the purpose of the ACL.
- Names can contain alphanumeric characters.
- Names cannot contain spaces or punctuation.
- It is suggested that the name be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Entries can be added or deleted within the ACL.