What are two processes that can be used to execute remote scripts securely? (Choose two.)
- pipe scripts to a remote machine using cat | telnet and execute them in sequence with other commands, capturing and returning results to a local terminal
- access the built-in rexec command within Bash, target the IP address of the remote machine, and execute the Bash command
- store scripts locally, transmit them to a target machine with scp, log into the remote machine via ssh, and execute the scripts
- store scripts on a webserver, log into the remote machine, and retrieve the scripts using wget via HTTP
- store scripts in a Git repository, install git on the remote machine, clone the repo, check out a branch, and execute the scripts
Explanation: There are many ways to configure remote systems using scripts. However, scripts should be delivered to a remote system through the use of secured protocols or services or both.
More Questions: DevNet Associate – Practice Final Exam Answers