45. What is the most common goal of search engine optimization (SEO) poisoning?
- to increase web traffic to malicious sites
- to build a botnet of zombies
- to trick someone into installing malware or divulging personal information
- to overwhelm a network device with maliciously formed packets
Explanation: A malicious user could create a SEO so that a malicious website appears higher in search results. The malicious website commonly contains malware or is used to obtain information via social engineering techniques.