What three statements are true about routers that are configured for EIGRP? (Choose three.)
- They can support multiple routed protocols
- They can support only link-state protocols.
- They send their entire routing tables to neighboring routers.
- They send partial routing updates in response to topology changes.
- They send routing updates to all other routers in the network.
- They use hello packets to inform neighboring routers of their status.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 3: DRSEnt Chapter 5 Exam