What two methods does Frame Relay technology use to process frames that contain errors? (Choose two.)
- Frame Relay services depend on the upper layer protocols to handle error recovery.
- It requires the receiving device to request that the sender retransmit erroneous frames.
- FECN, BECN, and DE bits are set in the frames to minimize errors.
- The receiving device drops any frames that contain errors without notifying the sender.
- The frame relay switch notifies the sender that errors were detected.
More Questions: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Chapter 3 Exam