Which 2 statements about extended traceroute command is true?
- it can send packets from specified interface or ip add.
- it can use a specified TTL value.
- it can validate the reply data.
- it can use a specificed TOS.
- it can repeated automatically to a specified interval.
Explanation: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/routing-information-protocol-rip/13730-ext-pingtrace.html#ext_troute “This table lists the traceroute command field descriptions:
Source address: The interface or IP address of the router to use as a source address for the probes. The router normally picks the IP address of the outbound interface to use.
Minimum Time to Live : The TTL value for the first probes. The default is 1, but it can be set to a higher value to suppress the display of known hops.
Maximum Time to Live : The largest TTL value that can be used. The default is 30. The traceroute command terminates when the destination is reached or when this value is reached.
More Questions: CCNA v3.0 (200-125) Study Guide – Exam Dumps