Which SDLC phase concludes with a high quality, bug-free, working piece of software that is ready for production?
Explanation: There are six phases in the SDLC process.
- Requirements & analysis : The product owner and qualified team members gather the requirements for the software to be built.
- Design: Software architects and developers design the software based on the provided software requirement specification document.
- Implementation : Developers take the design documentation and develop the code according to that design.
- Testing : Test engineers take the code and install it into the testing environment so that they can follow the test plan.
- Deployment : The software is installed into the production environment.
- Maintenance : The development team provides support for customers and works on software improvements.
More Questions: DevNet Associate – Practice Final Exam Answers