Which statement is true about 802.1x port-based authentication?
- If the host does not receive a response to a start frame, it goes into the shutdown mode.
- Authentication can only be initiated by the switch.
- Authentication can only be initiated by the host.
- When a host comes up that is attached to a switch port, the authentication server queries the host for 802.1x authentication information.
- Authentication can be initiated by either the switch or the host.
More Questions: CCNP SWITCH Chapter 7 Exam Answers