Which task in the step of decomposing the IoT system gathers information where secure resources are stored and manipulated to see who has elevated rights?
- Identify data flow.
- Identify trust boundaries.
- Identify entry points.
- Identify sensitive data.
Explanation: During the step of decomposing the IoT system, information about the IoT system can be gathered using these tasks:
- Identify trust boundaries between trusted components and untrusted components.
- Identify data flow between devices, the communications network, and the applications.
- Identify entry points where data is input into the system.
- Identify sensitive data within the IoT system where secure resources are stored and manipulated.
- Document the security profile to include approaches to input validation, authentication, authorization, configuration, and any other areas of the IoT system that are vulnerable.
Exam with this question: IoT Security 1.1 Chapter 2 Quiz Answers