Which three approaches should be used when attempting to gather data from users for troubleshooting? (Choose three.)
- Determine fault.
- Get to know the user to build trust.
- Obtain information by asking simple pertinent questions.
- Impress the user with use of technical language and skills.
- Determine if the problem is related to time or a specific event.
- Determine if the user can re-create the problem or events leading to the problem.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Chapter 8 Exam