Which three options must match in order to establish an EtherChannel between two directly connected switches? (Choose three.)
- port numbers that are used for the EtherChannel
- VLAN memberships of the interfaces that are used for EtherChannel
- domain names on the switches
- speed of the interfaces that are used for EtherChannel
- duplex settings of the interfaces that are used for EtherChannel
- port security settings on the interfaces that used for EtherChannel
Explanation: Speed and duplex settings must match for all interfaces in an EtherChannel. All interfaces in the EtherChannel must be in the same VLAN if the ports are not configured as trunks. Any ports may be used to establish an EtherChannel. Domain names and port security settings are not relevant to EtherChannel.