Which three statements are advantages of using automatic summarization? (Choose three.)
- It maximizes the number of routes in the routing table.
- It increases the size of routing updates.
- It reduces the frequency of routing updates.
- It ensures that traffic for multiple subnets uses one path through the internetwork.
- It improves reachability in discontiguous networks.
- It decreases the number of entries in the routing table.
Explanation: Automatic summarization minimizes the number of routes in the routing table. It reduces the frequency of routing updates. A disadvantage of automatic summarization is that it can create reachability problems in discontiguous networks.