Which two characteristics are shared by both standard and extended ACLs? (Choose two.)
- Both kinds of ACLs can filter based on protocol type.
- Both can permit or deny specific services by port number.
- Both include an implicit deny as a final entry.
- Both filter packets for a specific destination host IP address.
- Both can be created by using either a descriptive name or number.
Explanation: Standard ACLs filter traffic based solely on a specified source IP address. Extended ACLs can filter by source or destination, protocol, or port. Both standard and extended ACLs contain an implicit deny as a final statement. Standard and extended ACLs can be identified by either names or numbers.