Which two functions are provided by NetFlow? (Choose two.)
- It uses artificial intelligence to detect incidents and aid in incident analysis and response.
- It provides a complete audit trail of basic information about every IP flow forwarded on a device.
- It provides 24×7 statistics on packets that flow through a Cisco router or multilayer switch.
- It allows an administrator to capture real-time network traffic and analyze the entire contents of packets.
- It presents correlated and aggregated event data in real-time monitoring and long-term summaries.
Explanation: NetFlow is a Cisco IOS technology that provides statistics and complete audit trails on TCP/IP flows on the network. Some of the capabilities of NetFlow include the following: 24×7 network and security monitoring, network planning, traffic analysis, identification of network bottlenecks, and IP accounting for billing purposes.
Exam with this question: Modules 13 – 17: Threats and Attacks Group Exam