Which two operations can help prevent a mobile device from being tracked without permission? (Choose two.)
- Disable or remove apps that allow connections to the GPS.
- Set the device to connect only to known WiFi networks.
- Use a VPN connection whenever possible.
- Turn off the GPS when not in use.
- Set the device to not store credentials.
Explanation: Device tracking relies on GPS function. Turning off the GPS when not in use and disabling or removing apps that use the GPS function may prevent a device from being tracked.