Which two options are improvements provided by IPv6 as compared to IPv4? (Choose two.)
- header supports additional fields for complex packets
- increased the IP address space
- standardizes the use of NAT
- supports class-based networks
- uses a simpler header to provide improved packet handling
Explanation: There are several technical improvements made to IPv6, two of which are a vastly larger IP address pool and a simplified protocol header.
Exam with this question: 8.3.6 Check Your Understanding – IPv6 Packet