1. Which three options are major issues associated with IPv4? (Choose three.)
- IP address depletion
- increased network complexity and Internet routing table expansion
- always on connections
- lack of end-to-end connectivity
- global and political boundaries
- too many IPv4 addresses available
2. Which two options are improvements provided by IPv6 as compared to IPv4? (Choose two.)
- header supports additional fields for complex packets
- increased the IP address space
- standardizes the use of NAT
- supports class-based networks
- uses a simpler header to provide improved packet handling
3. Which is true of the IPv6 header?
- it consists of 20 octets.
- it consists of 40 octets.
- it contains 8 header fields.
- it contains 12 header fields.
4. Which is true of the IPv6 packet header?
- The Hop Limit field replaces the IPv4 Time to Live field.
- The Source and Destination IPv6 addresses change while travelling from source to destination.
- The Time to Live field replaces the DiffServ field.
- The Version field identifies the next header.