Which two options are true about discontiguous networks? (Choose two.)
- The routing problems of discontiguous subnetworks can be resolved easily by using the RIPv2 default configuration.
- The default configuration of all classless routing protocols can prevent problems that are caused by discontiguous networks.
- Automatic route summarization can cause problems in a network with discontiguous subnets.
- A network that runs a classful routing protocol will have problems if discontiguous subnets exist in the network.
- Automatic route summarization helps resolve problems with a network with discontiguous subnetworks.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Final Exam