- managing comprehensive threat solutions
- ensuring secure routing packet exchanges
- responding to data center physical break-ins
- monitoring network security threats
- providing secure Internet connections
Explanation: Security operations centers (SOCs) can provide a broad range of services to defend against threats to information systems of an organization. These services include monitoring threats to network security and managing comprehensive solutions to fight against threats. Ensuring secure routing exchanges and providing secure Internet connections are tasks typically performed by a network operations center (NOC). Responding to facility break-ins is typically the function and responsibility of the local police department.
More Questions: CCNA Cyber Ops (v1.1) – Chapter 1 Exam Answers