Which two statements about TACACS+ are true? (Choose two.)
- lt can run on a UNlX server.
- lt authenticates against the user database on the local device.
- lt is more secure than AAA authentication.
- lt is enabled on Cisco routers by default.
- lt uses a managed database.
Many IT departments choose to use AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting) protocols RADIUS or TACACS+ to address these issues.
This document describes how to configure a Cisco router for authentication with the TACACS+ that runs on UNIX. TACACS+ does not offer as many features as the commercially available Cisco Secure ACS for Windows or Cisco Secure ACS UNIX. TACACS+ software previously provided by Cisco Systems has been discontinued and is no longer supported by Cisco Systems.
More Questions: CCNA v3.0 (200-125) Study Guide – Exam Dumps