Which two statements are true concerning logical networking models? (Choose two.)
- TCP/IP splits the lowest layer of the OSI model into two separate layers.
- The top layer of the TCP/IP model combines the functions of the top three OSI layers.
- Troubleshooting with the TCP/IP model requires different techniques than with the OSI model.
- The network access layer is responsible for exchanging packets between devices on a TCP/IP network.
- The Internet layer provides communication between applications, such as FTP, HTTP, and SMTP on separate hosts.
- The TCP/IP network access layer corresponds to the OSI physical and data link layers.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Chapter 8 Exam