Which two statements are true regarding the user EXEC mode? (Choose two.)
- All router commands are available.
- Global configuration mode can be accessed by entering the enable command.
- The device prompt for this mode ends with the “>” symbol.
- Interfaces and routing protocols can be configured.
- Only some aspects of the router configuration can be viewed.
Explanation: User EXEC mode limits access to some show and debug commands. It is the first level of user interface encountered when configuring a router and is intended for investigation of certain functions of the device. The User EXEC prompt is identified with the “>” symbol.