Which two statements define the security risk when DNS services are enabled on the network? (Choose two.)
- By default, name queries are sent to the broadcast address 255.255.255.255.
- DNS name queries require the ip directed-broadcast command to be enabled on the Ethernet interfaces of all routers.
- Using the global configuration command ip name-server on one router enables the DNS services on all routers in the network.
- The basic DNS protocol does not provide authentication or integrity assurance.
- The router configuration does not provide an option to set up main and backup DNS servers.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Chapter 4 Exam