Which two statements describe an Internet-based connectivity option? (Choose two.)
- When using a satellite to connect to the internet, the reception of signals can be affected by storms.
- In cable technology, each local subscriber has a separate direct connection to the provider headend.
- ADSL2+ provides higher upload bandwidth than downstream bandwidth.
- VPNs provide security for teleworkers who use DSL to access the corporate network through the internet.
- LTE is a newer 5G mobile access technology.
More Questions: CCNA Certification Practice Exam