Which two statements regarding preventing network attacks are true? (Choose two.)
- The default security settings for modern server and PC operating systems can be trusted to have secure default security settings.
- Intrusion prevention systems can log suspicious network activity, but there is no way to counter an attack in progress without user intervention.
- Physical security threat mitigation consists of controlling access to device console ports, labeling critical cable runs, installing UPS systems, and providing climate control.
- Phishing attacks are best prevented by firewall devices.
- Changing default usernames and passwords and disabling or uninstalling unnecessary services are aspects of device hardening.
More Questions: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Chapter 4 Exam