Which type of OSPF link-state advertisement advertises redistributed routes in NSSAs?
- type 7
- type 5
- type 4
- type 6
Explanation: OSPF uses six LSA types for IPv4 routing:
- Type 1, router LSA: Advertises the LSAs that originate within an area
- Type 2, network LSA: Advertises a multi-access network segment attached to a DR
- Type 3, summary LSA: Advertises network prefixes that originated from a different area
- Type 4, ASBR summary LSA: Advertises a summary LSA for a specific ASBR
- Type 5, AS external LSA: Advertises LSAs for routes that have been redistributed
- Type 7, NSSA external LSA: Advertises redistributed routes in NSSAs.
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR Final Exam