A company decides to purchase a device capable of managing load balancing so that traffic will be distributed between their servers. What could be a potential problem using the new device on the network?
- It will cause extra traffic going to a server resource that is not available.
- It will require the purchase of more servers so that existing servers are not overwhelmed.
- The traffic will require more bandwidth to send to multiple servers.
- All links to redundant servers will require encrypted tunneling protocols.
- The LBM probe messages may appear as suspicious traffic.
Explanation: Load balancing manager (LBM) devices distribute traffic between devices or network paths to prevent overwhelming network resources. LBM devices may send probes to different servers to detect that the servers are operating. These probes can appear to be suspicious traffic.
Exam with this question: CyberOps Associate (Version 1.0) – Module 24: Technologies and Protocols Quiz Answers
Exam with this question: Network Defense Module 9.3.2 Technologies and Protocols Quiz