A high school uses a fractional T1 for Internet access. Wireless network access is provided in approximately 30 percent of the physical campus. Tests performed recently by the IT administrators indicate that the T1 circuit is operating at full capacity. The school district IT design team is asked to propose a network upgrade plan to address two business goals:
1. Provide wireless network connectivity for students in 90 percent of the physical campus.
2. Improve Internet access for all students and faculty.
The design team proposes to upgrade the memory of the core router that is connected to the ISP and to purchase additional wireless access points.
What can be concluded about the proposal that is presented by the design team?
- The proposal addresses only the goal to increase the wireless coverage.
- The proposal addresses only the goal to improve Internet access.
- The proposal addresses both business goals.
- The proposal addresses neither business goal.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Final Exam