What are two advantages of using a simulation tool to test an IP addressing scheme? (Choose two.)
- Address configuration errors can be addressed using out-of-band connections.
- Placement of subnets and route summarization can be verified.
- An engineer can test physical security without leaving the office or lab.
- The addressing scheme can be tested for scalability.
- The effects of combining new with existing infrastructure can be measured.
- It provides real-time monitoring of a production network.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Final Exam